We are just a fun loving family who loves the Lord and is excited to see where God takes us in life. We have been blessed with a two beautiful girls who we both just adore and we all like to spend time doing things outdoors and spending time with friends and family.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Project complete
This past two weeks I have been making a bow/clip holder for Autumn's hair bows. I'm finally done. I also made my first hair clip for Autumn for the Fourth of July. I look forward to making more clips soon.
Great job on the ribbon barette holder. I desperately need to make one for Ana. There are other flowers and clips on it that I haven't seen...I will have to come see what you have done! Great job on the 4th of July clippie too!
Great job on the ribbon barette holder. I desperately need to make one for Ana. There are other flowers and clips on it that I haven't seen...I will have to come see what you have done! Great job on the 4th of July clippie too!
ReplyDelete