Autumn is one year old today. As I look back at our first night with her in the hospital I can't help but wonder where the time has gone. Our little 8 pound baby is turning into a big girl.
Where we started


I have loved this first year with Autumn. All the changes that have taken place just amaze me.
Today we are taking Autumn to her one year appt. and then off to Disneyland for the day. Pictures will be posted soon. Thank you to all of our family and friends who have played such an important role is Autumn's first year and our first year as parents and thank you for all the prayers. What a celebration for us to, we made through our first year as parents.
Autumn you are such a blessing to us . We love you so much!!

No comments:
Post a Comment