Monday, February 21, 2011

Family Night

So we have started doing a family night the last couple of weeks. It has been a blast. Tom gets out his guitar and we sing worship songs with Autumn and Madison, Then we play a game or do something fun with the 4 of us.




Doing a floor puzzle together

I think our favorite game so far that we have made up is Bumbo ball. We have played that game quite a bit. So far family night has seem to happen on Thursday nights. I look forward to start doing board games together.

Something else we have started doing is reading a devotion after we eat dinner. I found this book at the packinghouse book store. It's perfect for Autumn. It has a little story and then questions about what we just read and a verse for each day. My goal is to start having Autumn memorize verses each week. Haven't started that quite yet, but soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment