Well I was recommended this book by a few blogs that I stumbled upon and purchased it about a week ago. I just finished it today and I totally recommend it. I found it absolutely amazing and look forward to changing the way we do things around here. This whole book is based off of God's word and training our children in righteousness and driving out "foolishness". I really wish I had this book to read when Autumn was a baby so we could of started right away and it would of been easier to train myself to use God's word and His technique rather than have to change what I was doing. The book is called "Don't make me count to three!" by Ginger Plowman. The other book you see in the picture is a reference guide you can hang in your house so that you have certain verses right on hand in certain situations. I loved it. Just thought I would share.
No comments:
Post a Comment