What do do with all those spikey balls that fall off the tree? I know what your thinking, what could you possibly do with all those things. If you have this kind of tree in your yard you know what I'm talking about. These things fall off the tree like there is no end. You rake and then the next day they are everywhere. So I decided to come up with something fun to do. We went outside to play chalk and I decided to draw a bullseye on the driveway. We then proceeded to collect a bucket full of these spikey balls. Then I drew a box for Autumn to stand in and she had to try and get the ball in the rings of the bullseye.
She had a lot of fun playing this game
She did really well and even got one in the center
Madison enjoyed chalking it up while we played
Have fun, Be creative.
No comments:
Post a Comment