Monday, March 9, 2009

Big Girl

Autumn is 6 months old now. I took pictures of her last night. These past six months have gone by pretty fast and I can't believe she is half of a year already. I look forward to the next six months as many more changes will be taking place (crawling, walking, talking, eating new foods, and so much more). We also decided to try Autumn in her big girl car seat and so far she seems to like it. It's weird carrying her the car to put her in her seat. She looks small in her new seat.





1 comment:

  1. autumn is so cute in these pictures!! last night was fun! We need to do it more often! I got a stroller from one of my friends' garage! haa! she doesn't use it cuz she has a double wide jogger now! =)

    ReplyDelete