Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yesterday I was a little bored so I decided to follow the crowd and finally start a blog. I took these pictures of Autumn and I thought I would share them with everyone. ENJOY!


Look at those cute little piggies!

Big smile


She likes to bite on her bottom lip
Well Autumn has been having some tummy issues over the past couple of days and so she has been a little fussy. I guess adjusting to food has proven difficult on her digestive system. We are just praying her tummy starts to feel better soon. We are back to rice cereal and starting all over again on foods.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I cannot beleive how big she is.... I remember her in the bouncer at my house LOL! I hope she is doing well with the formula. We are all very sick in our house, but hope to see you guys soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging. Autumn is adorable. I can't believe how big she is getting.

    ReplyDelete